Website Bomba Grup
Bomba Grup is a diversified investment holding company that oversees various entities. We maximize synergies between fields effort, to maximize potential and the optimal economic value of upstream to downstream. Started business in trading sector since 2000 we continue to expand into the mining sector and plantations, as well as expansion into logistics & services business and energy production in an effort to diversify and build integrated value chain. Over the past few years, Bomba Group has continued to perform exploration and development of the potential of the area through acquisition of various entities and optimal business development.
Bomba Grup has 4 business lines major, namely Bomba Coal Mining, Bomba Agribusiness, Bomba Logistics & Services, and Bomba Energy. Apart from the four lines business, Bomba Group also owns businesses in property and information technology.
Are you a high motivated person, hard worker and love challenges and exposures?
Then you are exactly who we are looking for!
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Mining Engineering / Geologist.
• Have experience min. 5 years as a Project Manager from Coal Mining Industry.
• Have competency certification for Main Operational Supervisor (POU)
• Thorough in project planning, monitoring of project implementation and evaluation of target achievement.
• Accustomed to making quarterly reports and Work Plan and Budget (RKAB)
• Ready to work under pressure and set targets.
• Lead project planning and implementation on site
• Define project scope, objectives and delivery
• Designing project operational activities and network planning
• Planning and preparing the Project Budget Plan (RAP)
• Project planning and scheduling
• Provide guidance and support for the project team
• Maintain good communication and coordination with stakeholders or vendors regarding project developments
• Generate reports containing project progress, problems and solutions
• Perform risk management process analysis to minimize project failure rate
• Implement and manage project changes and intervene to achieve project outcomes
• Implement and control project operations so that project operations can run according to plan
• and must be completed within budget, according to specifications, and on time.