Website Epiroc Group
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. We provide innovative equipment, consumables and service for drilling and rock excavation. Epiroc is based in Stockholm, Sweden, had revenues of SEK 36 billion in 2020, and has 14000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
Epiroc South – Southeast Asia delivers complete solutions to the mining, construction, mineral exploration, deephole, geothermal energy, and other business segments across the Archipelago. PT Epiroc Southern Asia supports the region including Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, East Timor and Brunei Darussalam and Epiroc Philippines, Inc supports Philippines.
We’re looking for an employee to fill this position :
Main Responsibilities :
• Work based on the assignment given by Foreman.
• Handle, report and record any problems in the field to his direct supervisor.
• Install accurately for Auto Lube until commissioning process complete.
• Install accurately for FSI until commissioning process complete.
• Conduct service A, B, C, D for Auto Lube.
• Conduct service A, B, C, D for FSI.
• Conduct Hose Fabrication.
• Create daily activity report and system checking.
• Responsible for all tools and company equipments while on duty in the field or workshop.
• Comply with safety procedures and committed with the implementation.
• Follow the rules determine by company or customer to do the job.
• Conducting Take 5 before working.
• Follow SHEQ procedure.
• Immediately report to direct superior any “Near Miss, Incident and Accident”.
• SMK / D3 in Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Mining or relevant.
• 1 – 3 years experience in heavy equipment maintenance or relevant.
Knowledge and Skills
• Basic SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality).
• Epiroc product knowledge align with his/ her technical competence.
• Basic Mechanical, Tooling, Hose & Fitting, Autolube System, Fire Suppression.
• Ability to create daily activity form and Failure Analysis Report (FAR).
• Ability to use Microsoft office application.
• Ability to communicate effectively in Bahasa Indonesia and English in oral and written.