Website J Resources
J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following role as :
Superintendent – Hydrology & Hydrogeology
- Master in hydrology is advantage or Bachelor Degree in mine engineering or geology with related experiences
- Considerable experience and exposure in mine dewatering, pumping bore production of groundwater, contaminated water site investigations, slope depressurization and Acid Mine Drainage.
- Familiar with planning, installation, and monitoring of dewatering well and piezometer bores.
- Conduct pit slope depressurization program horizontal drilling & groundwater investigations and project management
- Managing hydrological data base, data analysis and interpretation
- Groundwater and surface water modeling – developing conceptual and numerical models
- Proficient with related hydrogeological software
- Closely liaison with other relevant departments (mine planning, mining operation, processing, project and environmental)
- Minimum of 8-10 years working experience within hydrogeology aspect of active operating mines and Experience in a metalliferous mining operation environmental will be preferred.
- Able to identify and solve hydrology and hydrogeology issues that impact to mining operation, slope stability and environmental.
- Leading the team to conduct pit slope depressurization program & groundwater investigations and project management
- To conduct groundwater and surface water modeling – developing conceptual and numerical models
- To supervise groundwater drilling, conduct slug test, pumping test and pressure test to understand groundwater flow and condition.
- To perform Hydro chemical monitoring with ground water chemistry, estimate age of water and interaction between ground water – surface water.
- To manage surface drainage, calculate rainfall plan and catchment area, provide drainage design and pumping system.
- To communicate hydrological issues with Mine Planning, OPS and Environmental department to solve the problem write a hydrological report for government periodically.