PT Aserra Capital
PT Aserra Capital (doing business as Aserra Capital) is an Indonesian company located in Jakarta with a presence in the Netherlands and Indonesia that provides investment services. PT Aserra Capital is a significant shareholder of PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk (66.90 %). WE ARE HIRING.
- Conduct operational risk assessments and design risk mitigation measures.
- Develop all the required documentation, operational checks and reports for QHSE. Ensure that Management Systems are compliant with OHSAS 18001/2007, ISO 14001/2004 and ISO 9001/2000 standards, including corrective and preventive measures.
- Monitor QHSE controllers in executing continuous audits and coordinate their audit schedule
- Provide QHSE improvement proposals stating: the non-conformance, proposed corrective action(s), required resources for corrective action and plan of implementation. Investigate the root cause of HSE complaints put forward by staff members, customers, clients, and contractors and report the result to the Operation Manager.
- Follow up to ensure that corrective actions are implemented where necessary and ensure that any certification requirements are complied with and Audit work is being performed with ”Safe Work Permit”.
- Review and analyse accidents and near miss incidents and making corrective action recommendations.
- Supervise the regular inspection of firefighting, safety, and emergency response equipment.
- Assist in developing and implementing field location emergency response procedures and evacuation plans.
- Supervise medical emergency response preparation and Implementation.
- Ensure that operation employees, contractors and site visitors receive HSE induction.
- Responsible for preparing written weekly and monthly HSE reports, statistics and presentations.
- Min Diploma in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Min 5 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction and Marine Industry.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion in HSE.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
- Able to work independently and meticulous.
- Have been received at least 2 times C-19 vaccines.
- Willing to travel outside the area.
- Placement in Head Office – Jakarta.