PT Aserra Capital
PT Aserra Capital (doing business as Aserra Capital) is an Indonesian company located in Jakarta with a presence in the Netherlands and Indonesia that provides investment services. PT Aserra Capital is a significant shareholder of PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk (66.90 %).
PT Aserra Capital sedang membutuhkan karyawan berpengalaman untuk mengisi posisi sebagai :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering / Geology.
- Maximum Age 46 Years old.
- Have a POM/POU certificate (preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same position.
- Able to operate mining software (advanced level) and MS Office.
- Able to perform detailed analysis and simulation calculations. Have capability in multi-tasking (managerial, engineering, budgeting, costing, planning, directing, monitoring, controlling, organizing, problem-solving, managing people, reporting, and others).
- Understand various external factors that can affect the sustainability of mining operations.
- Have a good track record in terms of operational management.
- Have good leadership, good analytical thinking, good decision-making, responsibility, and discipline.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Placement in a remote area, Jambi.
- Report and be responsible to management.
- Coordinate the strategy of multi-site mining operations, correctly and adequately, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare work plans and mining operation budgets based on short, medium, and long-term mine planning.
- Coordinate with the Department of Geology to carry out multi-site exploration.
- Ensure the achievement of production targets by taking into account the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall cost of mining operations.
- Develop strategies for achieving productivity and budget targets (KPI) efficiently, effectively, and taking into account safety factors (K3).
- Conduct daily monitoring and evaluation of all mining operation activities, to ensure the achievement of targets set by the company.
- Conducting detailed analysis of mining operation performance and compiling efforts for continuous improvement/improvement, as well as reporting it regularly to management.
- Develop a strategy for developing and improving all mining infrastructure (including stockpiles, haul roads, ports, and environmental management).
- Ensure that all SOPs and company policies have been implemented as well as possible.
- Develop strategies and coordinate the fulfillment of manpower needs of all departments
- Develop strategies and lead the work coordination of all departments (Engineering, Geology, Plant, HSE, HR, GA, QC, and others).
- Provide advice and information to management regarding the implementation of various laws and regulations related directly or indirectly to mining.
- Represent the company in coordinating with the head of mining engineering (KTT) and all government agencies, based on management instructions.