PT Gunbuster Nickel Industry
PT Gunbuster Nickel Industry is one of the proposed company for National Strategic Project (PSN) which is located at Bunta, Bungintimbe, and Tanauge Village, Petasia and East Petasia District, North Morowali Regency, Central Sulawesi Province. Total investment value are approximately 27.8 Trillion Rupiah, with an area more or less than 600 Ha of 1,912 Ha of Industrial Park PT Stardust Estate Investment. Construction phase was already started in 1st quarter of 2020 and production phase is estimated to be commisioned in 2nd quarter of 2021. Being considered as one of the leading nickel ore based mineral processing in Indonesia, PT Gunbuster Nickel Industry will be developing three different industrial areas; Nickel smelter with 24 line production capacity of 1.8 million ton per year Nickel Pig Iron (NPI), power plant with capacity of 1,100 MW, integrated port & stockpile with capacity up to 9 x 5,000 DWT Barge and 2 x 50,000 DWT Vessel.
In order to develop the company’s business, we need a professional workforce who is talented, has initiative and wants to make a difference in a dynamic work environment, has high work motivation, likes challenges, and is committed to a career with us to fill the following positions:
• Male, 30-40 years old
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering ;
• Having minimum 5 years experience in the related field is required for this position ;
• Proficient in Autocad, SAP 2000, Global Mapper ;
• Having experience in design construction/building ;
• Having the ability to calculate structural strength . (SAP2000) ;
• Having the ability to calculate the cost budget plan (RAB) ;
• Accustomed to making reports and administrative tasks.
• Willing to be place in North Morowali, Central Sulawesi 8:2 roster system
• Carry out quality control / quality of several building projects simultaneously according to Civil Engineering standards ;
• Ensure and strive for all building projects to be completed according to the work schedule ;
• Coordinate contractors and company internal parties at Site and HO ;
• Designing building drawings (non-structural) according to user requests ;
• Prepare the RAB of the building as efficiently as possible ;
• Prepare reports (daily and weekly) according to civil engineering standards ;
• Doing BAPP work together with contractors and users
• Assist in the management of building permits in terms of engineering to the relevant institution.