PT Gunbuster Nickel Industry
PT Gunbuster Nickel Industry is one of the proposed company for National Strategic Project (PSN) which is located at Bunta, Bungintimbe, and Tanauge Village, Petasia and East Petasia District, North Morowali Regency, Central Sulawesi Province. Total investment value are approximately 27.8 Trillion Rupiah, with an area more or less than 600 Ha of 1,912 Ha of Industrial Park PT Stardust Estate Investment. Construction phase was already started in 1st quarter of 2020 and production phase is estimated to be commisioned in 2nd quarter of 2021. Being considered as one of the leading nickel ore based mineral processing in Indonesia, PT Gunbuster Nickel Industry will be developing three different industrial areas; Nickel smelter with 24 line production capacity of 1.8 million ton per year Nickel Pig Iron (NPI), power plant with capacity of 1,100 MW, integrated port & stockpile with capacity up to 9 x 5,000 DWT Barge and 2 x 50,000 DWT Vessel.
In order to develop the company’s business, we need a professional workforce who is talented, has initiative and wants to make a difference in a dynamic work environment, has high work motivation, likes challenges, and is committed to a career with us to fill the following positions:
Kepala Teknik Tambang
• Male 35 – 48 Years Old
• Experience Min. 8 years in mining industry and Minimal 3 years experience as KTT
• Has experience in Iron sand mining is a plus
• Have POM/POU certification
• Strong leadership and organizational, scheduling & time management skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player and thrive in a fastpaced, high pressure environment
• Ability to communicate well, and work productively with internal and external individuals
• Have good leadership and managerial skills
• Willing to be placed in North Halmahera with 8 : 2 roster system.
• Create internal company regulations regarding the implementation of goodmining engineering principles
• Ensuring that all mining contractors comply their obligations in accordance withthe provisions of laws and regulations
• Implementing SOPs for all departments at the mining site in accordance withthe provisions of laws and regulations
• Monitoring CSR and Comdev activities in the area running well and optimally
• Make RKAB, monthly reports, etc.
• Conduct and monitor reclamation activities
• Implementing a mining safety management system (SMKP) and supervising the implementation of a mining safety management system implemented by mining service companies working in their areas of responsibility
• Coordinate and establish good coordination with local resident around the minesite and the related government instituition
• Report the implementation of environmental management and monitoring activities periodically
• Coordinate with HSE department related to HSE procedures in the field/site