PT Gunbuster Nickel Industry
PT Gunbuster Nickel Industry is one of the proposed company for National Strategic Project (PSN) which is located at Bunta, Bungintimbe, and Tanauge Village, Petasia and East Petasia District, North Morowali Regency, Central Sulawesi Province. Total investment value are approximately 27.8 Trillion Rupiah, with an area more or less than 600 Ha of 1,912 Ha of Industrial Park PT Stardust Estate Investment. Construction phase was already started in 1st quarter of 2020 and production phase is estimated to be commisioned in 2nd quarter of 2021. Being considered as one of the leading nickel ore based mineral processing in Indonesia, PT Gunbuster Nickel Industry will be developing three different industrial areas; Nickel smelter with 24 line production capacity of 1.8 million ton per year Nickel Pig Iron (NPI), power plant with capacity of 1,100 MW, integrated port & stockpile with capacity up to 9 x 5,000 DWT Barge and 2 x 50,000 DWT Vessel.
In order to develop the company’s business, we need a professional workforce who is talented, has initiative and wants to make a difference in a dynamic work environment, has high work motivation, likes challenges, and is committed to a career with us to fill the following positions:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Industry, Mining, Geology or related field)
• Male, Maximum 38 years old
• Having Minimum 5 years experience in Mining Industry or Mining Contractor Company (more preferable)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical thinking skills
• Strong motivation to solve problem.
• Work well both independent or in a team, persistent, capable to work under pressure and detail-oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft (Excel and PowerPoint), Autocad and Maping Application (Arcgis,Google Earth, etc)
• Willing to take a business trip/visit siti to Ketapang (West Kalimantan)
• Willing to be placed in sister company.
• Work Location in Jakarta Office.
Job Descriptions :
• Develop plan and implement all strategy from the Project Manager for all operational activities
• Establish cooperation between the company and vendors and ensure that all contractor and subcontractor activities on the site run well
• Become a liaison between Site and Management regarding the operational needs at site (heavy equipment, fuel, barges, etc)
• Evaluate operational work on site (e.g. heavy equipment proforma)
• Provide technical data or technical reports for both internal and external needs
• Coordinate the activities and responsibilities of subordinates in the scope of operations, both Head Office and Site
• Control and report to General Manager on the results of activities that carried out by the operational division
• Establish communication with government related to operational permits such as location permits, environmental permits, LKPM, etc
• Supervise the process of operational activities and work on site and in the head office.