Website PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk
PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk. (ITM) main business is comprised of coal mining operations and coal sales. ITM also runs supporting activities including coal terminal operations, port loading facilities, power plant operations, and mining contractors. ITM continues to focus on productivity and cost efficiency strategy, as well as capturing an optimum return from the coal value chain while pursuing business diversification and transformation.
Recognizing the world’s gradual shift from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources, ITM is expanding its scope of business to strengthen its core. The renewable-energy pioneering Solar Hybrid Plant we developed is the starting point to ITM’s future energy business.
ITM continues to innovate in providing its products and services so it will have better quality and more affordable by applying digital technology as its strong foundation, caring to all employees from various backgrounds, and surrounding community. In addition, the key to operational excellence is the transformation of work culture, mindset and people behavior towards a digital world.
Aligned with its vision, ITM strives to become an Indonesian energy company that is underpinned by technology, innovation, inclusion, and sustainability. A company that stands above the Environmental, Social and Governance principles as it goes along.
We’re looking for employee to fill this position :
- Bachelor’s degree Civil Engineering / Mining Engineering
- Experience working at a mining company with at least 2 years is required
- Have strong analytical, communication skill and problem solving
- Good in English (writing and verbal)
- Familiar with Ms Office, AutoCAD
- Willing to works in team
- Working location Melak site – Kalimantan Timur
Job Responsibilites :
- Supervice construction works (Levee bank, drainage system, road etc)
- Supervice topsoil and overburden removal activity
- Control & monitor the work of contractors
- Ensure that the contractors work compiles with procedure and rules/policy
- Set up heavy equipment works plan
- Reporting and analytic contractor performance