Website PT J Resources Nusantara
J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following role for our mining operations located in North Sulawesi :
Superintendent – Geotechnical
- To develop geotechnical design criteria to support safe & optimal mine operations
- To plan & manage the installation of mine wide geotechnical monitoring systems
- To conduct ground support trials and making recommendations on their performance
- To assist with continuous improvements in drilling and blast designs while ensuring they comply with mining regulations and site standards as they relate to control blasting to avoid back break at the pit wall. Assist with continuous improvements in drilling and blast designs while ensuring they comply with mining regulations and site standards as they relate to control blasting to avoid back break at the pit wall.
- To provide advice mine planning and operations personnel on geotechnical issues relating to mine operation, drilling, blasting and pit slope design.
- To analyze stability of pit slope, waste dump foundation and Tailing Storage Facility/landfill. Validate geological data and geotechnical data and continue to assess the stability of pit slope, waste dump and TSF/Landfill.
- To provide and review cost benefit analysis of all geotechnical projects to get low cost and with optimum result, without compromise to design integrity and safety of men/equipment.
- Bachelor Degree in mine engineering, geology, civil engineering or related discipline.
- Have extensive site-based mining experience with a capability in Hard Rock Geotechnical.
- Familiar with Pit Mapping, Geological & Geotechnical Pit Mapping, Rock Testing.
- Have good analytical thinking, presentation and reporting skill, project management skill.
- Minimum 8-10 year/s relevant experience in gold mining industry is preferred.