Website PT Merdeka Copper Gold Tbk
Currently PT. Merdeka Copper Gold – Wetar Copper Mine is seeking suitable candidates in Mining Department as:
Senior Resources Geologist
The role of the Sr. Resources Geologist is to build framework and database system related to standard geological drilling, geological interpretation with drill plan including an assessment of the resource model for the purpose of mining sequences.
- Resource estimation for operations and exploration drilling projects.
- Provide technical study and reserve model for assist develop and train to production team and mine geologist.
- Provide reconcile description between Mine-Mill as well as Mine-Reserve.
- Prepare or assist in providing data for the use of “Statement of Reserves”, report documents and long-term mine plan with some advice from related parties.
- Identifying rock mineralization controls in order to build a suitable deposit model and assist in the development of new drilling targets.
- Undertake and manage operational projects within a limited scope and other studies as required.
- Understand work safety standards and conduct work safety observations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree of Geology Engineering.
- Have min. 7 years experience in the same position or relevant experience in geological modelling.
- Mastered in QAQC Sampling, geological data validation and verification.
- Hold a POP certificate.
- Familiar using geological modelling software, such as: Micromine and/or Surpac.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Willing to be placed in Site Wetar Island, Maluku, with roster scheme 4 weeks on site and 2 weeks off (leave will be fully accommodated to Point of hire).