Website PT Petrosea Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
GRADE CONTROL FOREMAN
Provides first level of supervision over grade control sections at the mine projects to achieve production targets and objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
- Min High School Graduate with 3 years experiences as Mining Operator or 1 year experience as Mining Foreman/Production Engineer for Mine Engineering / Geology Graduates.
- Having experience in gold grade control area.
- Understand RC/blasthole sampling procedure, assay processing into block model and dig plan.
- Good understanding about SHE / K3.
- Having POP certificate would be better.
- Good command in English.
- Good communication and leadership skill.
- Willing to be placed in all company location.
- Good computer skill, sample database management, mining software (Datamine®, Surpac®)) for grade control.
- May be required to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements.
- Monitor ore/waste mining and dumping process (stripping/mining) to produce ore ton/grade according to plan.
- Supervise the performance of operators, technicians, Lead hands, and unskilled personnel in the grade control operations (sampling-flaging-modelling) in the shift-by-shift process using short term variance.
- In collaboration with the Mining Operation Department in coordinating heavy equipment related to the fulfillment of ore quality at the mining site.
- Responsible to mine execution plans and necessary production & safety targets, understand the daily, weekly, and monthly plans and targets, make sure clear understanding from subordinates.
- Ensure strong disciplinary procedures are enforced and followed consistently, assist to manage the crew manpower and make sure the right people are in the right places doing the right things.
- Minimise exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan.