Website PT Petrosea Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
GRADE CONTROL SUPERVISOR
Monitor, control and supervise all grade control activities to achieve the production targets and objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering or Geology/Geophysics.
- Min. 4 years experiences as Foreman/engineer or 3 years as Supervisor senior engineer in gold grade control division.
- Understand open pit epithermal mine planning and operations related to ore quality.
- Manage and supervise ore/waste sampling, modelling, flagging, and grade reconciliation.
- Good understanding about SHE / K3.
- Having POP certificate would be better.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Good communication and leadership skill.
- Willing to be placed in all company location.
- Good computer skill. Able and understand to operate mining software (Datamine®) to create – maintain – update 3D block model, provide daily dig line, and other grade control related activities.
- May be required to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements.
- Supervise the mining process (stripping/mining) to produce ore according to plan, including:
- Enforce the grade control standard working procedures
- Advise mining officials on ore/waste segregation
- Monitor ore movement from mine, stockpile to ROM/mill.
- Surface ore stockpile management
- Organize daily sampling requirement
- Prepare daily grade report
- Coordinating the supervision of grade control of the company’s partners (Client).
- In collaboration with the Mining Operation Department in coordinating heavy equipment related to the fulfillment of ore quality at the mining site.
- Coordinate with Mine Plan for mining control based on the block model/section that has been created
- Coordinate with Surveyor for periodic mine level updates.
- Minimize exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and iimplement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan.