Website PT Petrosea Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Direct and guide the metallurgical and lab team to achieve all targets, works, and dealing with an emphasis on Safety, Productivity, Quality, and Cost Effectiveness.
- Min. bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 8 years’ mineral processing experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ supervisory experience.
- Prior experience required on all facets of gold plant maintenance, process control system, mining methods, and challenges & conversant in mineral geology.
- Possess a formal metallurgy qualification – Chemical Engineering, Minerals Engineering, Extractive Metallurgy or equivalent.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, relationship building, and project leadership skill.
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills with proficient database experience.
- Demonstrated operational experience with some applications.
- Having POP certificate would be better.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Willing to be placed in all company location.
- May be required to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with the Company Safety, health, and Environment Policies and associated standard documentation. Ensuring the team to comply with the policies and procedures.
- Manage metallurgical projects from initiation through to initial cost benefit and calculation.
- Involving in the development, implementation and monitoring adherence to appropriate new procedures, processes, and technologies to ensure the safe and efficient operation of assets.
- Involving in the preparation and ongoing management of departmental budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure metallurgical efficiency and productivity to meet budget commitments, both quality and quantity.
- Monitor through appropriately developed reporting systems plant performance and plan and recommend future plant and equipment requirements and cost improvement strategies.
- Develop, plan, and implement and oversee strategies for continuous improvement in the plant metallurgical performance.
- Conduct investigations and root cause analysis based on historical data and/or observations.
- Set, monitor, and report on all metallurgical parameters and control strategies in the process plant.
- Work closely with the laboratory functions to ensure the best available sampling and assay techniques are used.
- Manage the Metallurgy Engineers daily and provide direction as required.
- Lead and motivate staff and plan their training to improve their performance and develop their skills. Provide technical input for development and updating of all process training manuals.