Website PT Petrosea Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Monitor, control and supervise the mining production resources to achieve the production targets and objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
- Min bachelor degree in a Mining / Civil / Geology Engineering
- Holder of POP Certification
- Minimum 2 years experiences as Mine Production Group Leader or Mining Foreman in Nickel & Gold Mining.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications.
- Experience with drill/blast and dewatering activities an advantage
- Well-developed computer skills, including their application to Mine Engineering and Reporting.
- Good knowledge of best practices in Project Management.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English an advantage. Must display a willingness to develop proficiency, both oral and written
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements
- Willing to be placed in all company site offices
- Identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan
- Implement short term detailed mine execution plans at the position level using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan
- Supervise the performance of mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the Mining operations in the shift by shift BMP process using short term variance
- Coordinate and liaise with other mining team regarding mining production and participate in regular meetings
- Assist Superior in liaise and co-ordinate with maintenance department to optimize and maximize mining equipment availability and utilization
- Control production on an hour by hour basis and prepare timely and accurate report on project progress as required by the project.