Website PT Petrosea, Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
- Minimum bachelor degree in Mining Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in mining industry
- Familiar with mine planning and scheduling software (minescape, surpac, datamine)
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skill
- Good communication and coordination skill
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet project requirements
- Willing to be placed in all company site offices
- Prepare detailed weekly plan referred to monthly plan and 3 MRP (three months rolling plan)
- Ensure short term mine plan applied in daily mine operations, regarding to Pit & Dump design and sequence target, in order to achieve productivity unit targets
- Provide quick solutions on any operational problems on daily mine activities, aligned with current mine plan, in order to ensure productivity unit targets acievement
- Analyse and identify engineering problems in order to propose solutions and expedite actions regarding the client agreement where necessary, as a mediator to the client