Website PT Petrosea, Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Senior Geotech Engineer
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Geology or Engineering Geology or Engineering with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experiences in mining or related area
- Specialist on Coal Mining
- Required to work flexible hours to meet project deadlines
- Capable & competence using Slide software
- Fluent in English and Bahasa, both oral and written
- Willing to be placed in Site Project and travel to other as requested
- Collect, validate and process all necessary geological information to interpolate and define the basic geological information model used in mine planning or client negotiations
- Develop geological database, control variance, and updates model to assist accurate mine planning process
- Compile weekly and monthly report model and survey variance, analyze and recommend geological aspect for mine sequences and operations
- Work with surveyors to monitor, calculate and control coal recovery measurement in order to develop database and coal mining operational applied to the procedure