Website PT Petrosea, Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Senior Mining Engineering
- Minimum bachelor degree in a mining related Engineering discipline
- Minimum 7 years experiences in mining industry, including at least 2 years in Mine Planning for mineral processing like gold and nickel
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications
- Experience with drill/blast and dewatering activities an advantage
- Well developed computer skills, including their application to Mine Engineering
- Ability to use Mine Planning and Scheduling software including practical application to mining operations
- Evaluate and analyse hazards risks during the planning phase of the work packages in order to minimise exposure to personnel and the environment; monitor the engineer in identify those processes
- Evaluate and analyse actual project performance related to mining activity cost and fuel cost in order to ensure project profit and loss achievement
- Prepare detailed 3WRP (three week rolling plan) referred to monthly plan and 3MRP (three months rolling plan)
- Review Client plans and requests to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated in the works and the responsibilities allocated under the Project quality system are understood and implemented