Website PT Petrosea, Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
- Minimum bachelor degree in a Mining / Civil / Geology Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience as Mine Production Group Leader or Mining Foreman
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications
- Experience with drill/blast and dewatering activities an advantage
- Well-developed computer skills, including their applications to Mine Engineering and Reporting
- Holder of POP Certification
- Identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan
- Implement short term detailed mine execution plans at the position level using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan
- Supervise the performance of mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the Mining operations in the shift by shift BMP process using short term variance